Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another random addition




To add to my list of 10 random things about me (see 2 posts down), here's number 11: I don't believe that man ever walked on the moon. If we had, Russia would've done it a thousand times since we did. Can't fool me!





Also, yesterday I saw a couple in their early 60s in the parking lot of Wal-Mart. The couple was walking to their car, the man pushing the buggy, when the lady proceeded to give her man a "good game." That's right - she smacked him right on the tushy. Right there in the parking lot. You gotta love a couple who keeps the flame going after all those years. The odd part was that their grandson was with them. Poor kid.

6 comments:

  1. As hard as I might try, I can't leave that statement alone. You seriously don't think man landed on the moon? I've seen those shows about little nuances that indicate a hoax. They're interesting, and I admit that they make you wonder. Here's what I can't get past:

    How do you get that many people to keep a secret that BIG for 50 years? Impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I wonder if we landed on the moon too! I mean really....come on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A "good game," huh? Wow. Wish I could have seen that one.
    And I would enjoy going back to school too (as you might have guessed). Maybe one day (in my next life), you and I can get our English PhD's together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i knew your 10 things were gonna be good! but classes huh? not with ya on that one. in college, when the weekend came, if i hadn't missed a class all week i celebrated. sad huh? but true.
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  5. marty, we have never meet, other than in blogland. i am laura henson's mom. i throughly enjoy your posts and love the "english" sense of thought that shows in your posts. you know, that speaking your mind and interpreting what you see and hear and read. you sound like you could be an honorary lali. check out my blog if you haven't read about the lalis. look forward to reading more. dk, aka, william and wes' kakki

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've heard a lot about the book, but for some reason have never read it. i might need to check it out before august...
    hows life in tupelo?

    ReplyDelete