Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I've been tagged...

Ginger tagged me to write 10 random things about myself that you might not know. So, here goes...

1. I didn't weigh 100 pounds until I was a junior in high school.

2. I got my ears pierced when I was 2 years old. (So, I've had earrings for 21 years. Weird.)

3. I had a mullet as a child. Some friends from college still call me "Martullet."

4. My closest friends call me Martha Lynn.

5. I was named for both of my grandmothers: Martha and Lynn. My grandmother Martha decided to call me Marty to avoid being called "Big Martha" (and me, of course, Little Martha).

6. I have a premise for a novel and have begun writing it a little.

7. I love listening to music. It's my escape. I sing as often and as loudly as I can.

8. I miss college (and by college, I mean, actual classes). If I could, I'd get a Ph.D. in English.

9. I'm not ready for a child yet, but I think I will realize my fullest joy one day in being a mother.

10. I am fiercely loyal.

Now, I tag my first friends from college, Rachel and Becca.

1 comment:

  1. You and Katherine are alike that way. She would go back to school just to enjoy CLASSES. I have no idea what is wrong with you two.

    ReplyDelete