Thursday, February 26, 2009

Signature move


The above video of Carlton Banks sliding across his kitchen floor is my signature dance move.

Yes, I can do this. I call it the "crotch drag." My friend Jenny taught it to me in high school when we were both on the dance team (yes, I actually made a "team" of sorts...even though I'm pretty sure it was rigged).

I used to do this move often in college for Anna, but now I only do it for special occasions...like when I have "one too many" drinks, or when I go out dancing and get super excited, or really when there's a clearing in a crowd and I feel like making a lap.

My vow to you: If you ask me in person to do this, I will do it... as long as I'm wearing pants.

5 comments:

  1. Bummer. Can't believe I had you in person and didn't ask to see this. :)
    Love the blog background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do WHAT?! Love it...wish you in fact HAD made a lap doing this at Shadows. Probably too many party fouls on the floor...if only we had gotten the $42.50...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would seriously pay mega bucks to see you do this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! I have totally seen you do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how I love you! IT WAS NOT RIGGED!!!!! you got moves, white girl!

    ReplyDelete