Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No mo' breakfast

A friend of mine at work shared this video with me. It is too good not to share.

I'm told this occurred on the local WTVA Mornin' Show right here in Tupelo, MS. Lookin' good, Tupelo! Lookin' good, indeed.

My observations:

1. Notice no one is at the keyboard playing music...
2. Is that a picture of Elvis in the background?
3. They run the gamut of breakfast foods, even adding a few non-breakfast items such as sugar and rice (huh?) and beef stew.
4. That poor lady. She barely sings, but she just keeps on swaying off-beat. However, the biggest tragedy of the video is her hair. It looks like a simple bob from the front, but...wait a minute...there's a pony tail back there!






By the end, I was like, "No mo' verses, please!"

5 comments:

  1. I think my favorite part is the Pop-Up Video-esque feel of the video. Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to sleep last night and I remembered this and I couldn't stop laughing. I mean, seriously? And that lady isn't even singing. She is just holding a mic and mouthing the words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just have no words to express what i'm feeling after watching that...i'm really not that sure what i'm feeling. a little strange, somewhat uneasy.

    ReplyDelete