Thursday, January 8, 2009

Winter 2008 Snapshots

The following is a pictorial summary of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years...


Kurt's participation in No-Shave November. So glad that's over.



Thanksgiving 2008 and Brad's (brother-in-law) 29th birthday



Brad, my sister Leslie, and Kurt at Thanksgiving at my Aunt's house in Starkville


Kurt pretending to eat the plate full of dessert options


Leslie, Aunt Emily, and me at Thanksgiving



My friend Candise and coworker and friend Rebecca at our staff Christmas party



One of the best pics Kurt and I have gotten in a while - same party


Annual Baxter-Cooper-Middleton Christmas breakfast, which I hosted this year!



Tacky sweater youth Christmas party, which I also hosted. We're party animals! (Yes, Kurt is wearing his mom's sweater.)


Our wonderful youth group


The "Silly Santa" pants Luke won and immediately put on


Kurt and D'andre-locks



Christmas Day lunch at the Middletons - Barb and Marty



The Middletons



The Coopers



Best family picture - Christmas Eve in West Point



Christmas morning picture - Marty, Grandmom, Granddad, Leslie



The only picture I got on New Years - Me holding Mary Blake (with Dog Dog), Sarah, Emory and Graci


If it isn't obvious by this point, I live quite a charmed life. I have the dearest friends, most loving family, and I attend and serve the best church I've ever set foot in. God is good, my friends.

1 comment: