Monday, January 19, 2009

Tupelo Sightings

Guess who got yard of the month? Not me, silly. But I'm flattered you thought so.

No, your eyes aren't deceiving you. That's right; it's Burger King. Burger King got yard of the month??!! I mean, look at it...


That is a stump. Maybe we Tupelonians need to spruce up our yards. Anyway, congratulations, Burger King, on an undeserved victory.

Also, I saw this sign in a church parking lot.



It says, "Reserved Parking. One adult with 2 or more children under 7."

I'm a little confused. I'm going to need you to be more specific. Can I park here? Oh, I can't? Oh, because this only applies to, like, four people? Oh, right. Gotcha.

2 comments:

  1. what a sign. there are just too many combinations to figure out to see if i am eligible to park there. the event or meeting would be over before i figured it out. just one adult? what if my husband is with me? what if it is just me with my two year old and his brother who is eight? do i not get to park there? come on!! he is just a year over the age limit. is someone going to be watching if i park there anyway? remind me not to go to church there. i go by the adage: the early bird gets the worm, a.k.a. the parking space, no matter how many or how old. dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know where that sign is located. I have laughed at it many times. by the way, I have parked there.

    ReplyDelete