Thursday, January 8, 2009

Breaking news!

I got a hair cut! Ok, I'm sure you're not as excited as I am, but this was a much-needed hair cut.

Until this week, I hadn't gotten a hair cut for four months. FOUR MONTHS!

This hair cut is, hands down, the BEST hair cut I've ever gotten. Why, you ask?

1. I went to Janie at Hair It Is (formerly Hair Play). Despite the corny name, Janie is awesome. She cuts my friend Sarah's hair, too.

2. She only charged me $15 (dry cut). Inconceivable!! I gave her $20, of course. I would've paid much more money, considering this is the best hair cut I've ever gotten. Have I mentioned that?

3. I was brave. I went into it wanting change. Kurt likes long hair on me, and I happen to agree with him at this point in my life. However, whatever I had going on previously was BORING. It was basically all one length, flat on my head, and got greasy fast because it was so heavy! I don't think it looked bad previously, but it was just limp and well, boring...

Ok, ok. Calm down. Here it is! Even if it doesn't look all that different in these pictures, it feels different. It feels glorious!

Front

Back

2 comments: