Monday, August 1, 2011

Campbell's nursery

I'm just chillin' at 38 weeks pregnant. Wonder when this little dude is going to make his appearance?

While we wait, I'll show you pictures of his nursery. It's not totally finished, but pretty much. My awesome friend Sarah is going to do some canvases for the wall, and then it'll be perfect!


Glider and shelf

Shelf with sweet stuff and day gowns, etc.

Sampler my aunt made for me when I was born. So sweet!

Dresser, closet, glider

Dresser

Wicker trunk with Moses basket on top and boppy pillow and changing table

Changing table and pretty frame and curtains and owl play mat

Crib

Darling pillow and his lovies

Curtains, mat, crib


I actually painted this! Sarah would be proud. haha.

This is the sweetest room I've ever been in! I'm a bad photographer, so the pics don't do it justice. If you stop by in a couple of weeks, maybe you can sit in the glider and rock Campbell himself!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it Marty! SO sweet! Canvases coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nursery just looks perfect! I can't wait to come rock Mr. Campbell in his glider!! Love you, Sis!

    ReplyDelete