Thursday, June 12, 2008

"I'm dead sexy!"


Well, not in the "Get in my belly" kind of way. But wait 'til you see my hair!

To the naked eye, it doesn't look much different than it usually does (the usual look, by the way, is what I call Jennifer Aniston casual. You know, just flowin' -- simple but elegant). But, this week, I've been sexing it up! Seriously.

One of my favorite stores is TJ MAXX. I love love love treasure hunting. I went there this week for some new sunglasses (Designer frames at CHEAP prices!) and left with a few other items. One of those items was some new conditioner: TIGI Catwalk Body Building Sexed Up conditioner. TJ Maxx sells salon products at a discount, so I go there to get my hair products. I'm so excited about this conditioner. Kurt was a teeny bit shocked at the title, but he'll love how good I make him look, so it evens out.

Kurt and I are taking our youth group to Reformed Youth Movement (RYM) next week. Beach bound! I might not be sexing my hair up there, but I'll be bathing in sunscreen for sure!

5 comments:

  1. Yet another chance to break out the onesie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, Kathryn. Lame to post about your new awesome hair and then leave us hanging like that...Rachel Green would NOT do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw- that guy looks like our neighbor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with above posts that we need to see your sexed out hair. Have fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete