Saturday, June 28, 2008

CLEARLY, I do not believe in slideshows!

So far this summer...

First trip: Cary, MS. Our church takes an annual mission trip to Cary Christian Center every year. God save the Delta!

Kurt and my favorite girl, Shaquita. I wanted to bring her home. She is a doll and a wonderfully sweet girl whose father is in prison. Pray for her if you get the chance.


Look what Shaquita wrote! ("I love you Marty")

My girl and me.

Kurt's mad sidewalk chalk skills.

Kurt and Gracie in their Brewers hats.

Hanna, Katie, and Caroline resting after a day of painting.

Sweet VBS boys going to their baseball game.

Madison, D'andre, and Gracie hanging out.

The new slang. JUNT. Can be any part of speech.

***
Our next trip was RYM Jr. High at Laguna Beach, FL. Our team won the Megarec competition. Go Team 11!

Team 11 boys from the front.


Team 11 boys from the back. Don't front.

Team 11 gals.

"Best times are beach times." Well, it's true!

Having a moment with airbrush Jesus. He apparently loves breadsticks.

Joannah loves good ole airbrush Jesus.

Our girls: Gracie, Emily, me, Joannah (our intern), and Madison.

Joannah and me in the water!!

My favorite pose.

Our team won the sand castle contest.

Go team 11!

***
Then, church cook out!

Mine and Kurt's nephews Warren and Josh came to visit.

Mother and daughter: Coppie and Anna Catherine.

The Hollands: Adam, Kate, and Lucy.

Our Sr. Pastor's children: Luke, Anna, and Jordan.

Graci, Rachel, Mary Blake, and Collins.


Katie and Jan Ireland.

Greg and 2 of his 7 children.

The Brashiers.

The Lockes minus 3 daughters.

Emory and I enjoying the cook out.

The Tates, sans Forrest.

Four fun children: Kurt, Mary Blake, Rachel, and Collins.

More pics to come! The fun has only just begun!

1 comment:

  1. really jealous of the beach pictures! by the way, what exactly does 'junt' mean?

    ReplyDelete