Thursday, April 17, 2008

Molectomy

Today my grandfather, who has been a doctor for almost 60 years (that's right - SIXTY) removed 2 of my moles. One mole was under my right arm and the other was right under my left collarbone. They are actually still there because he froze them off. Ever experienced that? It stings, burns, and causes your skin to sink in before it comes back out. Eventually the moles will peel off or some crap like that. I'm thankful to have a doctor in the family who is readily available to help me and who also loves me as his daughter.


If I haven't said so before, my grandparents have been the most important people in my life for the last 15 years. (I added Kurt 3 years ago). If you have ever heard my Christian testimony, Tom and Martha Braddock play a LARGE part in it. (And probably for this girl, too.) I find it hard to believe that I could ever love anyone more than them (besides Kurt). If I go on anymore, I might weep tears of thankfulness on my computer, and Kurt would not be happy if I flooded my Mac.

I know this entry doesn't feature any dry wit or forced humor, but I had to get emotional for a bit. I LOVE MY GRANDPARENTS!!!!!!!! Peace out, moles.

3 comments:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the same comment on my blog. I deleted it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how i love T.N. and Martha Adeline....he has doctored a few times on me as well...took out my stitches in 10th grade. you are right, they have played a huge part in my life. i will always cherish our mornings eating muffins and reading the Upper Room. give them a hug for me please!!

    ReplyDelete