Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Me oh My!

The other night I was doing laundry and Kurt was playing Halo 3 on his XBOX 360 in the other room. I'm sure this playa was involved somehow. Anyway, I heard Kurt say "If someone doesn't laser that warthog, I'm going to be so mad!" I just died laughing at my own ignorance. I had no idea what he meant, and I never thought I'd hear a sentence like that. Apparently someone must've lasered the warthog because Kurt was in a great mood the rest of the evening. Sam, if it was you, thanks brother.

Laura T tagged me to play a "get to know you" game. I don't normally do these, but I really like Laura T. We have a TCBY bond that's practically unbreakable. She promised me that she'd sleep outside Cool Scoops in Starkville every Friday night for the next 6 years or until they bring back TCBY.

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people, posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged. Here goes...

-What was I doing 5 years ago? I was completing my freshman year of college at MSU...I think I had mono at this time 5 years ago. Blah.

-Five things on my to-do list today (or things I did today):
1. Go to work
2. Go to lunch with Kurt
3. Go home and change clothes before church
4. Go to church & visit with Emory and Ginger in the nursery
5. Go to bed

(I should've filled out this questionnaire tomorrow. Kurt and I are getting our wills written, I'm going to the dentist, and I'm going to a wine tasting with my mother-in-law. Big day!)

-Five snacks I love:
1. Cheddar pretzels
2. Cheese Nips
3. Cookies
4. Chips
5. Candy

(Ya know, just regular snack food!)

-Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Travel EVERYWHERE!
2. Get treatment/surgery for my fallen arches (poor feet)!
3. Never clean again!
4. Buy all my clothes from JCrew at full price!
5. Give lots of money to Christian organizations and charities!

-Five bad habits I have:
1. Being late (worst one)
2. Worrying
3. Not exercising
4. Cursing
5. Being a control freak

-Five places I have lived:
1. West Point, MS
2. Starkville, MS
3. Jackson, MS (worst place)
4. Tupelo, MS
5. The beach (I live here in my mind at all times.)

-Five jobs I've had:
1. Legal Clerk - West Point, MS
2. Technical Writing Tutor - Engineering Dept., MSU
3. Executive Assistant - Jackson, MS
4. Assistant Editor - Tupelo, MS
5. Newswriter/Editor - Tupelo, MS

-Five people I want to fill this out:
1. Ginger
2. Sarah
3. Anna
4. Becca
5. Laura

4 comments:

  1. YES! i love being tagged. will chop chop on it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it was a warthog, it was me. No doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roy plays games with warthogs. Maybe one day, when we have internet, Roy and Kurt can play together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your snacks start with C

    ReplyDelete