Tuesday, April 19, 2011

23 Weeks


Here is a picture of Campbell (Baby C-murda) and me at 23 weeks. If I look tired and bleary-eyed, it's because I am. But I'm thankful and blessed as well.

As you can see, I'm all belly. I feel like I'm carrying him low, and also that he likes Tae Bo. He is jumping and kicking like crazy. Sounds like he will have lots of energy like his sweet daddy. I hope he also has a wonderful sense of humor like his dad. Love both my fellas. (And don't forget Winnie girl! She's my best girl!)

I hope to start decorating the nursery soon. I had a yard sale a couple of weeks ago, so now I have some room to get ready for Campbell.

I also went to a consignment sale in Columbus called Coopers Closet. I got a Graco travel combo (car seat, stroller and base), a play mat, a pack and play for when we visit family and friends, and a beautiful antique high chair. Won't need that for a while but I couldn't resist it.

A friend also gave us a glider and a bumbo chair they don't need anymore. People have been so generous to us.

Even though being pregnant is often uncomfortable and emotional, I'm so thankful for this blessing. Going to the doc next week. Here's to a good check up!

Also, the dear servants at Parkgate Pregnancy Clinic are training new sonogram technicians. My friend Bethany is a volunteer there, and she is recruiting people to volunteer to receive a free ultrasound. I am going on Saturday for mine! Maybe I'll get some cool new pics of Campbell.

No comments:

Post a Comment