Monday, January 24, 2011

Baby's first gift


My friend Laura brought me my first baby gift last week. It's a stuffed cow named Darcy (she named it) and a book called The Pregnancy Journal. So sweet! I'm thankful for supportive and encouraging friends whose excitement makes me smile.

Also, I'm writing this blog from my phone! Booyah!

There is NOTHiNG on tv on Monday nights. Gah. I'm watching Property Virgins on HGTV. This couple has a down payment of $100,000. Whoa! Dave Ramsey would be proud.

Now I'm going to get on my computer and see how my phone blog turned out. :)

2 comments:

  1. Every time you post a new entry, I get excited because I think you might be telling us you're pregnant. Yay! I'm so glad that this time I was right!!! Everyone is going to tell you how miserable summer pregnancies are, but I actually enjoyed it. Getting dressed is super easy; I wore long dresses all summer. And you can just keep the baby in onesies when he/she is born. Also, I'm moving to Hattiesburg, Mississippi! Can we see eachother? Also, I think this is more qualifying as an email than a comment. Sorry! Love you and am so excited.

    ReplyDelete