Sunday, March 21, 2010

You want me to eat what?


Each time I see Taco Bell's commercial for the new Pacific Shrimp Taco, I nearly gag. The first thought I have is, "Is there such a thing as artificial shrimp?"

I don't know anyone who has been brave enough to try it either on a dare or because they want to, but I will make a deal with you. If you decide to eat this fancy item from Taco Bell, please take a picture of yourself eating it, and email me your review of the product and the photo at martylcooper@gmail.com. I will then post them on my blog so we can either warn or encourage people to try Taco Bell's new delicacy.

If I get at least 5 reviews, I will eat one and write my own review to be included with the others.

Who's up for the Shrimp Taco Challenge?

4 comments:

  1. I cannot stomach the cost. $2.50 or more! and the skrimp look too small. Sorry, Taco Bell, I cannot do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really hope you don't get 5 people to do it, so that you don't have to do it. yuck. however, i am pretty sure john gordon posted on facebook recently that he tried the shrimp taco and liked it. just gross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ben wants to know if it counts if he eats 5 of them at once? (!!) he's a trooper, i tell you...such a sacrifice for your "deal/dare"! will let you know if he's actually brave enough to follow through...

    ReplyDelete
  4. not me! good luck on getting 5 people to do it, even 1 ! dk

    ReplyDelete