Sunday, March 21, 2010

I hate goodbyes



Help! I can't find one of my dearest friends: Salt and Vinegar chips.

I have been on road trips the last 2 weekends (Nashville and Jackson, respectively), and one of my favorite parts of the road trip is to stop at the gas station to get junk food. Typical snacks for me include Gardetto's, cheese puffs, mustard pretzels, or some kind of chip product, coupled with a diet Dr. Pepper.

Kurt and I stopped at a store outside of Nashville on the way home last weekend to get a snack, and I looked for Vinegar and Salt chips. They were nowhere to be found. I found this odd, but I figured that particular store was merely out of one of my favorite snacks, and I settled for something else.

On my way to Jackson on Friday, I stopped in Louisville to get some Vinegar and Salt chips and a diet Dr. Pepper. The delicious snack was nowhere to be found, so I had to settle for Dill Pickle chips -- a close second, but not as tangy.

Kurt says they don't make Vinegar and Salt chips anymore "because they're gross." He is wrong.

Do you know where the Vinegar and Salt chips have gone?

1 comment:

  1. these are my absolute fave!! of course, chase is like kurt and says they are disgusting. whatever. but, the lay's brand has nothing on the tom's brand, and in our fair city...they can be found only at wal-mart. and in my pantry. stop by if you need a hit!

    ReplyDelete