Tuesday, July 19, 2011

36 weeks


Well, I'm 36 weeks. I'll be "full term" on Sunday. I have been very blessed through this pregnancy. It hasn't been easy, but looking back from here, God has been faithful and has given me a normal, uneventful pregnancy. I pray the coming weeks and months are similar.

I read this on my pregnancy iPhone app and found it funny. Enjoy!

If only you'd known you were going to trade...

Monthly PMS for nine months of weeping
Lacy thongs for cotton tents
Sex for gas
Zinfandel for warm milk
Birth control for laxatives
Going to the gym for getting up to pee
Your waist for a hot-air balloon
Kickboxing for kick counts
Your innie for an outie – a way-outie
Sleeping for groaning
Freedom for the most intense love you've ever known

1 comment:

  1. So true! So happy that you are almost full-term and nothing out of the ordinary to worry about. And it is also true that once you have that baby, they make up for everything, even those loooooong sleepless nights. it's all worth it!

    ReplyDelete