Saturday, June 18, 2011

32 weeks


Here's mama at 32 weeks! Hanging in there!

Tonight we went to an engagement party for some friends. It was fun to get dressed up and socialize, even if I didn't feel as cute as other smaller, non-pregnant girls. Ha.

I'm going to the doc every 2 weeks now. After 2 more visits, I'll start going every week. EEK!!

I'm anxious. I'm happy. I'm thankful. I'm scared to death. I laugh. I cry...I'm pregnant.

The baby is due in 8 weeks. The nursery is not ready and I haven't registered anywhere yet. However, both of those are expected to change this week.

We are going to birthing classes. Quite informative. I'll not elaborate.

I read a Charles Spurgeon quote this week and I am trying to give it focus: "Listen no more to the wailings of your trembling flesh, which cries, “Alas, I am weak,” but hear the voice of him who saith “I am God Almighty."

I'll post pics of the nursery as it comes along.

Also, it is my opinion that Extreme Couponing and Hoarders are THE SAME SHOW. Thank you and goodnight!

5 comments:

  1. oh marty!! you look so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute Marty! I'm still double your size for only being a week ahead of you but oh well:) I hope you are doing well. Cannot wait to see nursery pictures (III's nursery ism't ready either.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow is your color!! You look beee-uuuu-teee-fulll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you really look gorgeous. I love that dress. you do not look like you are 32 weeks! you are going to be such a great momma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lexie and I were just talking about Hoarders and Extreme Couponers being the same show!!! It's totally creepy and just because you organize you're hoard doesn't make you any less crazy.

    ReplyDelete