Friday, February 11, 2011

Sick days


I've been at home with a cold or a sinus infection or "the crud" for the past 2 days. Ugggghhhhhhh.

Sneezing. Coughing. Constantly blowing my nose. It is so dry and raw now. But the WORST part is not being able to breathe through my nose. I can't sleep any other way. I'm not a mouth-breather. Sigh.

Since I can't take mega meds since I'm pregnant, I'm trying to wait it out. So, I've been wearing these new, cute slippers my friend Laura gave me and putting Vick's Vaporub up my nose. I'm just praying this illness goes away soon.

Kurt and I are watching The Social Network right now. We are enjoying it. If the real Mark Zuckerburg is anything like this actor in the movie, he is a jerk. But a smart, successful one.

Winnie has been playing outside a lot lately. She has wanted to, especially when the snow/ice was stuck to the deck. She likes to eat it. Crunch crunch.

I hope I sleep well tonight. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment