Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Shut your biscuit hole!





Hardee's has introduced another breakfast menu item: Biscuit Holes. As previously noted on this blog, I adore Hardee's biscuits. I will likely try this new delicacy out of curiosity, but I feel certain that when I want to splurge on calories, I will stick to the regular, whole biscuit.

One reason I want to try the holes is because of the following hilarious video. Enjoy!








You won't likely see this video on television because a conservative media watchdog has targeted Hardee's for risque commercial content. (Lame, guys.) Therefore, I am bringing it to you for your viewing pleasure!




You. Are. Welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I gotta try me some B-holes. Too bad there aren't any Hardee's in the West Coast. Why do I always move to Hardeesless places?

    ReplyDelete