Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Who's that boy?


This is my husband Kurt. At least twice a week, a stranger approaches him and says, "You look familiar. Have we met before?" At first I thought they were pickup lines, but then I realized that just as many guys ask him as girls...and we won't go there. Kurt's usual response is, "No, I'm just a tall, skinny, blond guy. We all look alike."

We were shocked to discover that Kurt's sister and brother-in-law think Kurt looks like Ryan Howard from The Office, except with blond hair. Do you see it? We really don't. Well, maybe the nose...


Then, Kurt spoke at a youth conference in Hattiesburg, MS, this past weekend. One girl, a college student and chaperone, had the audacity to tell Kurt that he looks like...drum roll, please....

TOBY FLENDERSON from The Office.

Yes, I said Toby.

Toby??!!!

WHAT?

Now that, I do not see. Do you??

6 comments:

  1. i totally do not think he looks like any of those people. but, i do think he looks a lot like a guy i went to pharmacy school with!!! :) btw, i tagged you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I ever tell you that I get told that I "look familiar" at least once a week? I think there is a secret underground army of Audreys and Kurts.

    Also, Kurt DOES look like Ryan, and he also looks like Seth Meyers from SNL. Definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha this post is funny. Jonathan thinks Kurt looks like Anthony Michael Hall when he was in Sixteen Candles, not as an adult. Kurt should do celebrity imperonations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok so i found your blog through leslie sadlers.. love your hair btw and as i scrolled down, your husband looks like my brother. He could def be in my family. the sad part is me and my brother don't speak and I keep seeing people who resemble him... hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he looks a little like both... wait, "Havn't I seem him before?" - Beaumonts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think he looks like the two of them smushed together.

    ReplyDelete