Saturday, October 25, 2008

So I'm a little strange...


A couple of people tagged me to name six quirky/interesting things about myself. I told Emory I was too normal to participate in such an exercise, but we all know that's a lie...

1. When I'm home alone, I check inside the showers to make sure no one is hiding in there, planning to attack me.

2. I can't stand for rain to get on my glasses. If I know it is going to rain, I will wear my contacts that day.

3. When I get into my car to go somewhere, I buckle up immediately (usually before I even start the car) and lock the doors. Safety (or paranoia) first!

4. I carry my planner and a scratch pad with me everywhere I go so I can always know what is going on and also write stuff down so I won't forget.

5. I don't like to touch leftover food on plates when I am washing dishes. It grosses me out.

6. I hate this about myself, but it is true: I always go a penny over the dollar when I pump gas.

3 comments:

  1. so what would happen if somebody actually was in your shower?

    i'm totally going to have to come hide in your shower one night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also check inside the shower curtains. that was actually one of my favorite hiding places as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again! I felt compulsed to comment on this one, too! I always check inside showers. It's terrible, but when I first moved out on my own I would come home and go directly to my knife block, remove the largest one and go through the house checking the closets, showers and even the washer and dryer. I'm just weird, but it's good to know someone else is paranoid like me!

    ReplyDelete