Tuesday, June 15, 2010

2010 so far: A few of my favorite things

1. Reuniting with friends from college



Donkey Kong, Bowser, Mario

John, me, and Greg


The Noreds and me


Anna and Kel

2. Giving Winnie her birthday presents



3. My birthday breakfast from Kurty Poo


4. This dog I saw floating in my friend's pool


5. Graduates

My brother Ryan

My sister Brittany

My buddy Katie

6. Family

Granddad


Grandmom posing under a Corona sign: "Hey, my name is Martha, and I like to party."
(Granddad suggested I take this one!)


Cousin Katherine and Baby Nita

The Coopers


7. Purses, apparently

Long story...

8. Dancing


2 comments:

  1. My favorite is the dog in the pool. Definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that picture of your grandmother. She is quite the party queen :)

    ReplyDelete