Saturday, July 4, 2009

A mile in her shoes...sort of



Have you ever heard anyone say that in order to better understand someone, try "walking a mile in her shoes"? Today I did just that...kind of.


I was cleaning Winnie's crate, and Kurt asked me if I thought I could fit inside it. It is a medium-sized crate because we hope she will only grow to be a medium-sized dog...


So, I took the challenge. I crawled in the little door and, after spending enough time for Kurt to take my photo, I managed to crawl out. I plan to acquire a side job as a contortionist after managing my way into that cage.


Sitting next to the cage is Winnie's lovey that she snuggles with every night. I bet it could've fit in there with me, too. Hmmm, let's see...

2 comments:

  1. Love the pic! If I ever find a permanent place to live, this is either going on my fridge or it is getting framed. So Martyesque.
    A quintessential Marty picture if there was ever one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get that B**** packed for Dallas, yo!

    ReplyDelete