Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Shameless plug


I just had the BEST shower of my life. Why? Because today I bought and used the Schick Quattro razor.

I know, I know, they're going to come out with the Schick Ocho, like, next week, and I'll be really mad about it because adding more blades is just ridiculous. However, I may NEVER switch to another razor after using this one today.

I literally couldn't feel the blades on my skin. I might as well have been caressing my legs and underarms with silk. Yes, it is THAT amazing.

I love the Schick Quattro, and here's how I know it is the real deal. Ask yourself this question, "Do I have pretty underarms?" If you are like me, and the answer is "no," there is hope! You can get them with the Schick Quattro.

I had a friend growing up named Mary Esther. She had the most beautiful armpits in all the land. I kid you not. Every summer we'd go to camp and she'd wear tank tops and display her smooth underams and I'd be so jealous. I have a friend named Emory from Tupelo who has pretty underarms, too. I now call pretty armpits "emorypits."

A few moments ago, I hopped out of the shower and ran to the mirror in anticipation to look at my armpits. Guess who has smooth, lovely underarms now? Yours truly! Thank you, Schick Quattro!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I think there should've been a warning on that for any males that might possibly read to skip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious. bring it to the lake and i might steal it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use that razor as well, and it is seriously the best razor out there. Happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I miss my Martha Lynn! I just checked out my armpits in my office. Hope no one was looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hysterical. Thanks for the plug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cuz, where have you been? i have been experiencing the beauty of the quatro for a few years now! welcome to the club :)

    ReplyDelete