Thursday, April 30, 2009

You can "count" on Tupelo




Kurt and I went to lunch today at Peppers. (I refuse to call it Sweet Peppers, which is its technical name. But the word "sweet" is small and hardly noticeable on the restaurant sign. It took me 3 years to realize "sweet" was part of the restaurant's name. By then, it was too late to change its name in my mind.)


While ordering our food, the lady taking our order thought she recognized Kurt. She asked him if he was "one of the twins." Kurt was obviously confused...since he knows a few sets of twins and looks nothing like any of them. Which twins could she mean?


She said, "Yeah, you know those twins that come in here on Saturday. There's 3 of 'em."


Really? Three...twins. How very interesting.






2 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud at ALL of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I sit here, sipping my tea from SWEET PEPPERS, I just about shot it OUT my nose!! You crack me up Marty Cooper!!

    ReplyDelete